I decided to start collecting My Little Pony's and found a nice haul at the thrift store. Read on to see what I had already as well as the new:
Here are the ponies that I already had.
Rainbow Dash, Blossom, Princess Cadence, Scootaloo, Pinkie Pie and a tiny Princess Celestia down front.
As well as their stable carrying case.
I was thinking that I would try and collect the ponies that correspond with the sticker names on the carrying case, keep things simple, right?
But then I found this huge batch for about $50, and here we are 😄
How about some close-ups:
Fluttershy and Star Swirl.
Scootaloo, Surf Star and Meadowbrook.
Sweet Berry, Rainbow Swirl, Desert Blossom and Scooter Sprite.
3 versions of Pinky Pie, Parasol and Butter Pop.
This many can fit inside the stable if I'm careful.
Everyone else has to wait out front until I get another bin. And probably more bins because as with everything else I start collecting, it tends to grow and grow😎
I hope you enjoyed this thrifted toy post, thanks for stopping by!
-Jennifer
© Studio 27 by Jennifer Adams 2026
**********
This post was added to the following link parties:











No comments:
Post a Comment