Pages

▼

Friday, October 2, 2026

Using Dollar Store Fabric to Create Barbie House Linens

 Doll House

I wanted more lines for the Barbie house and decided to make my own using dollar store fabric, 
check it out:


**********


Disclosure - This post may contain affiliate links.  If a purchase is made through an affiliate link then (at no additional cost to you) I will receive a commission.  You can read more about affiliate links here


**********



Doll House

This is one of the Crafter's Square fabric rolls from Dollar Tree.  I laid it out on a cutting mat to show you that often these are uneven and need to be trimmed up.



Doll House

Look for raw edges as well and cut those off before measuring out your project.



Doll House

After I had my fabric trimmed up and ready to go, I started making blankets.  To get the correct dimensions I used an  existing Barbie blanket as guide.  Just measure it out and then cut your fabric the same.



Doll House

Here I did the same thing with a Barbie towel.



Doll House

I didn't have any Barbie napkins at all, so I just freestyled those as well as some rugs.



Here is everything that I made:



Doll House
Doll House

A large rug in the kid's room and the room that's going to be a nursery.



Doll House

Extra blankets for the bedrooms.



Doll House

Towels and a floor mat in the bathroom.



Doll House

Table linens in the dining room.



Doll House

Throw blankets for the living areas.



Doll House


Extra towels in the laundry room.

This was such an easy project and only cost $1.25!  I kept things simple with plain, white fabric, but you could use all sorts of patterns...I'm wondering about curtains next...😃


Interested in more Barbie?  Check out these posts:



I hope you enjoyed this Barbie house post, thanks for stopping by!
-Jennifer

© Studio 27 by Jennifer Adams 2026


**********

This post was added to the following link parties:

No comments:

Post a Comment