Friday, August 14, 2026

Creating Barbie House Counters With Dollar Store Trays

Barbie House

I needed more counter space for my Barbie house and decided to make some with dollar store trays, check it out:


**********


Disclosure - This post may contain affiliate links.  If a purchase is made through an affiliate link then (at no additional cost to you) I will receive a commission.  You can read more about affiliate links here


**********


Barbie House

This little cube room is a pet shop.  It works but having some raised counters would make it look a lot better!



Barbie House

I found these Dollar Tree wooden trays that were the right size and shape.



Barbie House

And I spray painted them a pretty purple that would coordinate with all of the pink that comes with Barbie 😉



Barbie House
Barbie House

Here is how they fit into the cube.  I played around with the arrangement until I had one that I liked.



Barbie House

With the shelves in place I put in the rest of the furniture.  I like it so much better with half of the items being raised up and able to see!



12 comments:

  1. Perfect size.....for display, fake doors will make them 'real' cupboards. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for finding ways to use Dollar Tree to fix up the Barbie house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so creative, love checking out what you come up with and share weekly
    Thank you for sharing with us at SSPS 424. See you Monday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever! Never know what inspiration will hit at Dollar Tree! I liked The 99 Cent Store even more! Sad to see it go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great way to make better use of the space. You can see everything so much better now! Hope you had a nice weekend, Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete