Saturday, February 17, 2018

Valentine's Day and Actual Birthdays: 2018

The past couple of weeks have been busy with celebrating Valentine's day and the guy's (shared) actual birthday.  Here are some photos from our fun:



The kids enjoyed cutting out and decorating these heart shaped cookies for Valentine's Day.

My Baby Girl also had a good time creating valentine's for her classmates, but I forgot to get a picπŸ˜•

The holiday fell on a school/ work day this year, so we waited until afternoon to exchange valentines.  I did manage some time to myself in the morning and had a hot bath, some time to read and my very own heart shaped box of chocolates....until my Bubby caught me.  Then I shared, of course 😁



Bubby's Actual birthday was marked with another cake and a few gifts.

He was very excited to choose the Ninja Turtle wrapping paper himself 😁



He also requested that a dinosaur be on top of his lemon birthday cake and I was happy to oblige  😊



We can't forget that the same day is also Husby's birthday πŸ’•
-he got a German chocolate cake and sugar cookies.


**********

For brunch Husby wanted crepes and Bubby requested bacon .  They are starting to strategize, asking for all of the unhealthy things at once, but I was accommodating 😁

After brunch it was boys choice, so we went to check Husby's beaver traps as a family.  The traps were empty that day but we did spend quite a bit of time exploring the nearby woods.

Back home for dinner it was steak for Husby and hot dogs for Bubby.  All in all it was a very busy and very fun day!


 **********

 I hope you enjoyed seeing how we've been celebrating, thanks for stopping by!
-Jennifer

© Jennifer Adams Flowers 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment