Thursday, June 14, 2018

Thrifting Haul




A trip to Goodwill brings a lot of decor for less than $25!
Bonus:  Color of the week tags mean 50% the item and Facebook Friday nets 20% all regular priced items!

Read on to see what I found this time:


Frame $4.99

I can always use another quality photo frame, especially when they are already finished in my favorite color.  This frame is now waiting in my closet for the next photo project that I put together.



Milk Glass .59 & 1.99

As I've been using my milk glass pieces more and more throughout the house, I 'need' to keep a fully stocked supply ready and on hand.  ....Was that believable? Did you guys buy that one?  😁😁😁



Tassels .99 & 1.99

Still in their original packaging, I thought these decorative tassels were absolutely beautiful.  I will probably end up using them with curtains, but for now they are tucked away.  Since we plan on moving in the future I have a bin where I keep decorative items that I want to use later.



Baskets 3.99

I'm always on the lookout for linen lined wicker baskets, so when I saw this set of four I was really happy.  The chocolate brown satin ribbon wasn't my favorite, but that came off easily enough.  Now I use a couple of them next to the bed to stash phone chargers, Chapstick and Kleenex.  The other two are empty but on standby for the next time I need them 😉



Statues $6.99

I have a thing for statuary and these were no exception.  Made from resin, they are lightweight and easily handled but still have the look of heavy stone.  After a good scrub I placed them on the French table in my closet room.

(You can click here to read more about that table)

**********

And that was my Goodwill haul.
I hope you enjoyed this thrifting post, thanks for stopping by!
-Jennifer

© Jennifer Adams Flowers 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment