Friday, June 22, 2018

17 Piece Wedding Package - Pretty in Purple






When I found myself with a free afternoon last weekend,
I ended up pulling together this lovely twilight hued wedding set.

The combination features fabric roses, dahlias, zinnias, crocus and hydrangea in shades of purple and white, all tucked into a silver satin handle trimmed with lavender ribbon and white tulle.  Take a look:



Inspiration

Sometimes inspiration can come from the craziest places.  I was reading The Sorceress (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel)  when I couldn't help but notice how pretty the cover art of the dust jacket was.  And so, this combination of florals soon followed 😊

Side Note:  I was in the Goodwill store when I passed by this book and saw 'Nicholas Flamel' in the title.  I thought, "Wait a minute- isn't Nicholas Flamel that guy from Harry Potter?!?!?!"  And yes, yes it is that same guy.  If you like the Harry Potter series then I recommend the Secrets of Nicholas Flamel series as well.  It turns out that The Sorceress is actually the third book in a set of six so now I'm scouting out the others as well 😎



Bridal Bouquet



Maid of Honor & 'Toss' Bouquet



Bridal Party Bouquets



Corsages & Boutonnieres

**********

This 17 piece package is available in my eBay store now!
Want to see what else is currently available?  Check out my eBay store here

Thanks for stopping by!

-Jennifer

© Jennifer Adams Flowers 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment