Friday, December 16, 2016

New Ornaments 2016

A new year brings new ornaments, check them out!



My Newest Treats

Because these new ornaments are treat themed, I put them all on my kitchen tree.

Top Left:  I found this star-shaped tart while treasure hunting this past summer.

Top Right & Bottom Left:  These adorable ice cream bars are available at Wal-Mart for .99 each.  I bought Baby Girl and myself each a purple and pink.

Bottom Right:  I found this little cake at Hobby Lobby (half off) for $4.

(You can click here to see the rest of the kitchen tree)



Baby Girl's Ornaments

Baby Girl's ice creams are also on the kitchen tree, but the rest of these are hanging on the big tree in the living room.  The two angels were found treasure hunting and the ice creams are from Wal-Mart (see above).  The little dog was another half-off Hobby Lobby find for $4.



The Little Man's Ornaments

I try really hard to be perfectly equal between both kids, but had forgotten about the ceramic train that I found treasure hunting....So Little Man ended up with six ornaments to Baby Girl's five....oops! 😕 

(All of the ornaments pictured here are hanging in the living room) 

Top Left:  A Hobby Lobby pirate ship (half-off, $4) and the ceramic train found treasure hunting.

Top Right & Bottom Left:  Two Hobby Lobby planes, half off at $3 or $4 each.  I love these metal planes because they are durable.  No matter how much playing goes on, they hold up 😉

Bottom Right:  These little plastic trains are another Wal-Mart find at .99 each.

Side Note:  I just bought the two Wal-Mart trains this year (as with everything else in this post).  As I'm writing this, I'm going back through previous year's posts in order to provide relatable links.  Why does last year's ornament post show the exact same two Wal-Mart trains?????  Okayyy...obviously I like the trains...enough to buy them twice....(and now I can remember buying them last year too) but there is only one of each color on the tree.  Really. I just checked.  

So.....yeah.  Either I'm going crazy or the tree is eating ornaments.  I'll let you know of any further developments 😂😂😂



Me (again!) & Husby

Left:  I really wanted to get myself a pirate ship like my Little Man, but there was only one left in the store.  So I was a nice Mommy and let him have that while I settled on a blown glass pirate chest 😊  This was the last of the Hobby Lobby tour and was also half-off for either $3 or $4.

Right:  Husby's ornament this year is a lazer cut piece of wood depicting a welder at work.  I found this ornament On Etsy in the PalmettoEngraving shop for $8.99.  They have some great pieces, check out the shop!

(You can click here to see the rest of the living room tree)

**********

So those are the ornaments I purchased this year (I mean I think so, but clearly I'm losing credibility 😅).  Anyhow, I hope you enjoyed this holiday post, thanks for stopping by!
-Jennifer




© Jennifer Adams Flowers 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment