Friday, August 15, 2014

Fall Wreath How To 2014



Recently I posted about a few fall wreaths that I had made
(you can read about that here).

 As promised, today I will show you the step-by-step on this pretty rose and pearl combination.

A little pool side crafting anyone?........:)

I decided to go with a straw wreath base and dusky orange fabric roses.



A few creamy pearls will make the perfect accent!



As always, I started out by placing my flowers where I thought they would look best.
For this wreath I will be going with an asymmetrical design.



Look at the hardware showing on the roses!  Unacceptable!  
Plus, I disliked how bulky it made the roses seem.


So apart they came and I tossed all of the hardware into the trash.



Once left with just the fabric petals, I glued each flower back 
together piece by piece before adding a pearl into the center of each.


I then attached the flowers first in the layout I planned on.  A couple of leaves and a bit of pearl rope finished off the wreath nicely.

There you have it, a simple yet pretty wreath that will transition
easily from late summer into early fall.

I hope you enjoyed the post, thanks for stopping by!

-Jennifer

© Jennifer Adams Flowers 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment