Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Frozen Party: Decor Pictures!




Has it been over a week already since we held our Frozen birthday party?!  Yikes!

Check out these photos of all the party decor:



Napkin Cut-Outs

I started out my decorating by cutting the blue flower design from my leftover napkins.  I didn't realize it when I made the invitations, but cutting through the folded layers also created this lovely pink floral design! 

 (You can click here to see the invitations that I am talking about, or you can click here to see the treasure hunting haul that these napkins came from)

I used the napkin cut-outs everywhere...



Taped to cups to act as a decorative container for the flatware...




...and layered on the table tops with the plastic snowflakes and faux ice cubes.



Olaf

Isn't this little Olaf figurine adorable?  It came with one of Baby Girl's Frozen Toddler Dolls.  I was busy working away when she brought it in because she thought we should include it in the party decor.  She even made the scarf herself!  I love her creativity and design interest!



I taped the printables up above the dessert and food counters.



Printable Close-Ups

(I made sure to take all of these down carefully - they will be great recycled into scrapbook pages)



More Details

On the left you can see a candle that I dressed up by taping on one of the napkin cut-outs.

On the right you can see more of the wall decor and the party napkins.  

Tip:  I always purchase two different types of napkins and layer them on the counter this way.  It's an easy way to add a decorative touch.



Easy Balloon Decor

Remember the shiny garland and ceiling streamers from the treasure hunting haul?  I decided to combine them with the balloons.  It was super easy to tie the balloons to the garland.

A Little Secret:  I was just trying to find ways to incorporate all the decor items that we ended up with when I hung the garland this way....but it ended up being probably my favorite style of balloon arrangement yet!  Not only is it easier to tie the balloons to the garland (as opposed to a skinny piece of curling ribbon), but it looks great with fewer balloons.  I also like the fact that the garland can be stored and re-used.



Balloon Close-Up



Birthday Chair

One of the lengths of garland was falling apart so I cut it apart.  I tied one section to the chair pictured here (with a bit of extra table cloth), and the rest I stashed in the backyard.  The chunky pieces made perfect 'snowballs' for the kids to toss around when they went outside.

Tip:  The plastic table coverings that you can find in the party section are large enough to cut in half and still fit most tables.  I usually buy two; one to cut in half and cover my kitchen/ dining tables and the other to cut in half to cover my coffee table and then I decorate with the rest.



Dining Room



Dessert Counter



Vanilla Cake With Marshmallow Frosting



Lemon Cupcakes With Vanilla Frosting

***Bakery update coming soon!***

I hope you enjoyed the post, thanks for stopping by!

-Jennifer

© Jennifer Adams Flowers 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment