Thursday, September 25, 2014

Life Happens.....Husby Re-Design :D

Ok, so by now all of you should have a pretty good idea of how important design and decor are to me.  Of how much time, effort and brain power goes into designing our home, holidays and daily life.  Well let me just show you what I woke up to the other day.  I cannot stop laughing!!!


This, my friends, is my bakers cabinet in the kitchen.  I love my bakers cabinet, as it is where I keep all of my cupcakes.  You can read all about my lovely cabinet here.

My Husby is a welder/ pipe-fitter for the UA.  He works very hard at schools, hospitals, nuclear power plants, you name it.  If it has pipes, he can run it, fix it, weld it, whatever you need.  And with his extreme skill, union training and mastery of advanced trigonometry, you know it's going to be perfect!

So what is this picture of exactly?  Husby came home from work, hungry and tired and dropped his blueprints and architect's ruler on top of the cabinet.  But wait a minute, what are those yellow things?  Those are ear plugs. Used ear plugs.  On my cupcake stand.  What. The. Heck?!?!?!

I love my Husby and I cannot stop laughing at this!

We will just call it a Husby Re-Design!

:D :D :D :D


-Jennifer

© Jennifer Adams Flowers 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment