Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas in the Kids Bath (2014)

 It's Christmas Eve and I need to go play Santa.....as soon as somebody's little eyes finally close;).....but I thought I would squeeze in one more blog post!


You know I couldn't decorate for a major holiday and skip the kids bathroom.
Of course I have Christmas ducks, take a look!



A couple of snowmen, a couple of trees and a little reindeer.



A couple of penguins, a reindeer and Santa himself.

I also have a small white snowman hand towel.  I thought it was cute to hang on the side of the tub, Little Man thinks it's cute to toss across the bathroom :D

That's it, short and sweet tonight!
Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and thanks for stopping by!

-Jennifer

© Jennifer Adams Flowers 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment