Thursday, June 18, 2015

Rainbow Party - Table Decor! (2015)


I'm back today with the rainbow pizza party/ graduation celebration wrap-up!

In case you missed it:

Click here to view the invitations.
Click here for behind the scenes baking fun.
Click here to see the streamer and balloon decor.

Otherwise, keep reading to see our rainbow tables :)



Kindergarten Diploma

Each student received a diploma from their teacher during the school ceremony.

The colorful certificate featured Baby Girl's name and the name of her teacher as well.  I thought it would make a great addition to our party decor and decided to (temporarily) put it into a frame.

I used the framed diploma as part of the back drop for the dessert station. This was an easy way to personalize the party decor using things I already had.  The diploma came home with Baby Girl and the frame was from my stash.

(Now that the party is over, I will be putting this into Baby Girl's scrapbook.)



Table Tops

This colorful graduation table covering and confetti were both found at Dollar Tree for $1.

I was very please with the graduation selection found at Dollar Tree!



Bubble Favors

You may remember these (Dollar Tree) bubble favors from this post.  I wanted to display them in my milk glass pedestal bowl but all of the white on white looked a little boring.  I ended up creating a nest with a few streamer scraps and liked the look much better!  By adding a rainbow of color, the centerpiece tied into the overall decor perfectly.

Baby Girl added the confetti to the table top herself ;)



Bubble Close-Up

There was no rhyme or reason here, just crunch up some paper streamers and tuck in the bubbles!



Recycled Streamers

Remember when I showed you how we re-purposed the ceremony balloons for the actual party?  When I left off you saw the photo of this weight surrounded with a handful of streamer scraps.  The colorful scraps helped to brighten up the table top, but looked a little like...well...garbage!  Hahaha! 

 Not to worry though, the addition of confetti took the look from messy to intentional.  Now the streamers look as though they are supposed to be there, instead of like someone forgot to pick up a mess!



Funfetti Cake

Complete with rainbow sprinkles and a decorative tassel, this cake was a big hit!



Chocolate Cupcakes

These were my favorite.  I can pass up most sweets, but I have a special love for chocolate!

Right:  I wasn't able to create a hanging tag for these cupcakes so I made a flat one in instead.  I cut the photo and label from the box, taped them together and then tucked the tag in among the cupcakes.

***Did you notice that my three tiered cupcake stand is now a two tiered cupcake stand?!?!?!  I'm not sure exactly what happened, but I know that the Little Man was involved ;)

One day he couldn't reach that high, the next day I was down to two cupcake stands!  I was just glad that he didn't get hurt and used a clear glass platter to make up the loss :)



Dessert Station

Here you can see the cake, cupcakes and framed diploma together.  I didn't purchase plates or napkins for this party, but instead 'shopped' my cabinet for leftover birthday supplies.  By pulling out an assortment of colorful party ware, I was easily able to convey the rainbow theme.

The addition of confetti pulled everything together.  That is what I love about table confetti; it  helps to visually connect the various items together.

I hope you enjoyed our party, thanks for stopping by!
-Jennifer

© Jennifer Adams Flowers 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment