Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Summer Photography - June 2015

Guess what?  I went and got busy again.  

So busy that I missed my usual Tuesday blog post!  But that's ok, I had a really good reason.  I've been spending all my time snuggling my brand new baby niece!

I'll be updating soon with posts all about her welcome party.  But for now, here are some of the summer photos I have been taking.

(I left off my watermark, use and enjoy as you wish!)



Blooming Sage



 Chives

Who knew onions could be so pretty?


 Magenta Lilies



 Orange Lilies



 Hydrangea



 Morning Glory




The Sky

I am in love with the sky, especially at night.  There is nothing more peaceful to me than sitting out on my porch looking at the stars.

Those are the pics from my summer so far, hope you are all having a nice one too!

Thanks for stopping by!

-Jennifer

© Jennifer Adams Flowers 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment