Friday, March 11, 2016

Easter Decor 2016

It's Easter time and that means I must add to my ever growing egg collection ;)

You can click here to see the rest of my Easter eggs.
You can click here or here to see the rest of my Easter decor.

Or, you can keep scrolling to see this year's additions and a little surprise!



Textured Pastels

(Wal-Mart $1.98)



Shimmery Pastels

(Dollar Tree $1)



Carrots

(Dollar Tree $1)



Colorful Glitter

(Wal-Mart $1.98)



Pastel Picks

I found these glittery foam egg picks at Dollar Tree.
(Sold in sets of 4 large or 5 small at $1 a set)

When I got them home I removed the wooden stakes and.....




.....displayed them in a cylinder vase.

The foam eggs are in the left vase while the right vase contains a few of the textured pastel eggs mentioned earlier.



**********
Now, ready for that surprise??
Look what I made!!!



Carrot Cake

This adorable (if I do say so myself) little carrot cake is not real.  In fact, it's made from Styrofoam and plaster!

I made this 'cake' and (a few others) as part of a new project for my Etsy shop.



Jelly Bean Cake

Here is another cute-but-fake cake.  I'll have more information about these cakes soon, but for now have fun with your holiday decorating!

I hope you enjoyed the post, thanks for stopping by!
-Jennifer

© Jennifer Adams Flowers 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment