Saturday, May 6, 2017

New Curtains



(Master Bedroom)


It's been awhle now since I first posted about how easy it is to DIY your own curtains using flat sheets.

Since then I have changed mine and wanted to  give you a photo update,
but first click here to get the instructions from that earlier post.



Old Curtains

Six years ago, these curtains were a nice sage green.
Unfortunately time, sun and repeated washing had faded them to an icky sallow beige.

I was fed up with how awful they had become and decided it was time to switch them out.  I also decided to go with a nice clean white this time, instead of the sage green.  Not only will they resist fading and I can bleach them, but they let in so much more light!




(Dining Room)

I ordered the new twin sized microfiber flat sheets in bulk from Amazon for $5 each.
I love the brighter, cleaner look that they provide and you can't beat anything that's kid proof!

Remember, click here if you want the tutorial.

**********

I hope you enjoyed this how-to post, thanks for stopping by!
-Jennifer

© Jennifer Adams Flowers 2017




No comments:

Post a Comment