Saturday, May 27, 2017

17 Pc Wedding Package - Lillies & Pansies






It's been awhile since I've shared any of my floral work, so I thought that today I would feature this summery wedding set!  Constructed with white fabric lilies and pansies in shades of blue, this set is perfect for a sunny, summery wedding.  

Read on to see the package contents:



Bridal Bouquet



Attendant Bouquets



Boutonnieres, Pin-On Corsages & a 'Toss' Bouquet

**********

This 17 piece package is available in my eBay store now!
Want to see what else is currently available?  Check out my eBay store here

Thanks for stopping by!

-Jennifer

© Jennifer Adams Flowers 2017

2 comments:

  1. OMG!! Loved these flower packages. They are just amazing and I am planning to have flower wedding package for my big day too at LA venue. Will look for a reputed service where can find best and affordable wedding packages. Hope will find best one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the compliment and enjoy your wedding planning!

    ReplyDelete