Saturday, March 31, 2018

Coloring Eggs - 2018


With one of my nieces in town this week I knew we had to begin our Easter fun a little early.  Together the three kids and I baked an Easter surprise cake, played with glowy eggs and I supervised while three dozen hard boiled eggs were artfully designed 😍

(You can click here if you want to read about glowy eggs)

  I'll have a new post coming soon featuring our Easter surprise cake, but for now check out these photos from our afternoon coloring eggs:






We used standard egg dying kits to create the base colors before adding additional details with markers and stickers.  Bubby preferred  a simple solid layer of color for his eggs, but the girls created layers of color by dipping the eggs in more than one hue.

The eggs in the photo above were all decorated by my Bubby while
the photos below contain eggs designed by the girls. 








The kids did a great job and had a lot of fun....especially when my two started experimenting with different ways to waste, I mean crack and peel their eggs....It's the memories that count, right? 😊

**********

I hope you enjoyed this holiday post, thanks for stopping by!
-Jennifer

© Jennifer Adams Flowers 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment