Saturday, May 5, 2018

My Life In Pictures: Spring 2018

Spring is definitely and finally here so today I'm sharing a few recent photos from my camera roll.
 I left off my usual watermark, go ahead and save or use them as you wish 😎



Beautiful trees covered in flowers.



Turkey hunting season was here and my Dad likes to hunt down state.  He always brings back specialty chocolates, which I appreciate much more than wild turkey 😉



One of the best parts of spring?  Morrell season!  These wild mushroom are absolutely delicious.  You can purchase them (expensively) in some restaurants and grocery stores, but finding them yourself is a lot more fun.  This batch was found by my Dad and he gave them all to me 😁😁😁



My Mom's pretty pansies.



We have some new friends in one of our front yard bushes 😃



My babies are making sure that I always have a vase full of flowers 😍




These photos were taken by Husby.  It's not uncommon for him to bring me home hand picked bouquets, but sometimes he can't get them to me in time before they would wilt.  In that case, he snaps a few photos and sends me those instead 😍😍😍

**********

I hope you enjoyed this photo post, thanks for stopping by!


-Jennifer

© Jennifer Adams Flowers 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment