Thursday, September 10, 2015

Birthday Decor Update (2015)

Come in for a quick view of my recent birthday decor additions!



1st Birthday Bibs

You may remember me mentioning these bibs from Baby Girl's 1st Birthday post.  I have a keepsake box for each of the kids where I had been storing them,but decided to pull them out and use them as part of my birthday decor.

(You can click here if you missed the 1st Birthday post)



Bibs on Display

It was so simple (and adorable) to tuck these bibs into a couple of miniature cake domes.  I like having them out with the rest of the birthday decor where I can see them everyday!



Blue Duck

This cute little guy is holding a yellow balloon.
I found him for $1 at Wal-Mart.



Yellow Duck

A duck with a cupcake?!  Sign me up!
I'm pretty sure I found this one at Wal-Mart as well.



Birthday Art

This is one of the gift bags from Baby Girl's birthday party.  I really liked the simple, colorful print so I cut out one side of the bag and framed it.

You can click here to see another post about turning gift bags into framed art.

I hope you enjoyed this decor update post, thanks for stopping by!

-Jennifer

© Jennifer Adams Flowers 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment