Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Treasure Hunting Update (Late Summer 2015)

Work-Cation:  When you are super overly excited to spend the day working, and the 'work' is fun!

  What am I working on?  I have decided to revamp my eBay store a little bit with a more informative listing style.  It might take me a few days to get everything the way I want it....cause you know...we need groceries...and the kids need baths and stuff (like every day)...!  But I'll get there!

Until then, check out this treasure hunting update featuring many items from that 'everything's FREE' garage sale that I found a few weeks ago!



Frames  (Free)

I think I already used both of these...and already forgot what for...:D 




Silicone Tree Mold  (Free)

When I was busy trying to find space for this cake mold in my bakers cabinet, I was inspired to create another 'in to the cabinet' post.

Look for a post coming soon that will feature all of my cake and cookie supplies!




Cookie Cutters  (Free)

I love cookie cutters, they are so much fun!  Can you believe this entire basket was free?!  

Not only are cookie cutters great for the obvious cookie making, but they are wonderful toys too.  The kids like to use them for Play-Doh shaping and as stencils when coloring.




Mirror (Free)

Did you see the post where I fixed up this free mirror?  You can click here in cased you missed it.




Large Frames ($2)

These are really nice, heavy duty wooden frames.  They can be used for a single large portrait, or as a collage setting for 12 small photos.  I didn't like the black so I sprayed them gold and stuck them in the closet (hence the lovely photo backdrop).  There they will wait until the right project enters my imagination.



French Bread (.50)

In the words of Baby Girl, "Mom, why do you need another fake bread?!  We already have some!"

 Ummm, actually what we have is one fake loaf of skinny bread and two fake loaves of fat bread...but no fake loaves of bread with herbs!  :D :D :D

(You can click here to see my other oh so necessary loaves of fake bread!)

And that's it for now.  I'm going to head on back over to eBay for a bit more fun...I mean 'work'!  ;)

I hope you enjoyed the post, thanks for stopping by!

-Jennifer

© Jennifer Adams Flowers 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment