Thursday, May 12, 2016

Hair Accessory Fun (Spring 2016)


Getting Crafty


Remember this post where I shared a few photos from the workroom?  I used those flowers for my spring 'gardening', but not before putting a few aside for a different project.

I have this thing about hair accessories.  If I'm being honest, I don't really wear them that often, but I love them anyway.  Besides, they look really cute hanging up together in the closet ;)

Any time I begin a new project I tend to swipe one or two extra flowers to add to my accessory collection  and this 'gardening' session was no different

Keep reading to see my newest little cuties:



Pink Hydrangea



Red & Pink Asters



Pansies

I decided to add a little beading to the centers of these to dress things up a bit.  These ended up being my favorite this time as I didn't have a whole lot of blues yet.

Now I'm off to prep my treasure hunting address list for tomorrow ;)
I hope you enjoyed the post, thanks for stopping by!

-Jennifer

© Jennifer Adams Flowers 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment