Saturday, May 7, 2016

Treasure Hunting! (Spring 2016)

I've been out and about, take a look at my fabulous finds:



Milk Glass Goblets

I found both of these beauties at the same sale.  The one on the left was $3 and the smaller one on the right was $4.  Seems kind of backwards, but I love them just the same!

(You can click here to see where I ended up putting these)



Potted Geranium

This little fabric cutie was .25

(You might remember seeing this geranium  here)



Holiday Odds & Ends

I found all of this for .75 and plan to use it to spruce up my mini trees that belong with the Christmas village.  That is if somebody quits taking all my stuff to decorate her dollhouse with....... :D

(You can click here if you want to see my holiday village)



Bowl of Lemons

This white ceramic bowl and lemons was $2.

Now I know I 'need' either lemons or limes....I can't remember what I already have!  Soooo, I got these thinking that if I need lemons, cool!  If I need limes....then I guess I'll pull out the acrylic paint and paint them lime green.  We'll see how that goes......:D :D :D



I hope you enjoyed this treasure hunting post, thanks for stopping by!

-Jennifer

© Jennifer Adams Flowers 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment