Thursday, May 26, 2016

Spring Happenings

A little bit of what's been happening this spring:



Treasure Hunting & Cleaning

You know, I almost love cleaning my bounty as much as I love finding it in the first place.  And then I get to blog about it too, What-What???  :D :D :D

(You can click here to read more about these items)



Flower Picking

The Little Man likes to pick me flowers.  I like that because they are fake, I can just stick them back in the pot when he's done.  Aren't those chubby hands the cutest?

(You can click here to read more about my imaginary gardening)



Flowers From Husby

When the fields start blooming Husby keeps me supplied with fresh bouquets ;)



Mushrooms & Wild Asparagus

Husby likes to find good things to eat too, these he found one afternoon with my Dad.



That's a little bit of what I've been up to, how about you?
I hope you enjoyed the post, thanks for stopping by!

-Jennifer

© Jennifer Adams Flowers 2016



No comments:

Post a Comment