Thursday, October 27, 2016

Happy Halloween!



Pumpkin Porch



It's almost Halloween!
Usually I approach each holiday by adding a bit to my existing decor, but this time I'm working a little differently.  

After years of acquiring, I feel like there are too many different Halloween-y things going on at the same time in my house.  Some are elegant, some are cute and some are spooky.  Each item is great on it's own, but all together it's starting to feel like clutter.  And you know how I despise clutter, so this year I have been deciding what I really love (pumpkins) and what I can let go of (squeaky rats, anyone?).  My plan is to refine my Halloween style so that things look a bit more elegant and less like I let the kids grab whatever random items they liked (guilty).

I'm thinking milk glass and lots of gold, but In the meantime - here are a couple photos of things that I am still in love with:



A Happy Jack-O-Lantern

My Mom gave me this light up jack-o-lantern a year or so ago.  What I love about it is that there is only a face on one side, so before and after October I can just flip it around and it's still relevant.


You can click here to see more of my Halloween decor from year's past.


**********


Know something else that I'm keeping?   My printables and hand/ foot print art!
You can click here to see my printables,
or you can click here to get free printables.

You can also click here to see the kid's hand and foot print art.



 Skeleton Wreath

I love my skeleton wreaths so for now they too are staying ;)
You can click here to see how I created a lovely hat for Mr. Bones.

**********

Now I'm off to enjoy this long, 4-day holiday weekend with the Husby and kids :)
I hope you enjoyed this decor 'update', thanks for stopping by!


-Jennifer


© Jennifer Adams Flowers 2016
  


No comments:

Post a Comment