Saturday, October 8, 2016

Actual Birthday: August 2016


I know it's October, and I've got fall and Halloween decor in full swing, but let's go back and visit Baby Girl's actual Birthday!

(In case you missed anything from August, you can click here to see her Lalaloopsy party)



Birthday Breakfast

Since it was a school day we kept things simple with cinnamon rolls.  A few candy sprinkles and a pink striped candle made things extra special.  The Little Man was happy to have one too ;)

For diner Baby Girl chose to have Chinese (a whole lot of Chinese!)



Strawberry Cake

Even though she had strawberry cake at her party, Baby Girl wanted another one for her actual birthday as well.

(You can click here to read more about the birthday party desserts)



Details

This cake was topped with Lalaloopsy sisters Twisty and Tippy Tumbalina.  It also featured candles shaped as lollipops and a large '7' (both grocery store finds) and a Dollar Tree candle that plays the 'Happy Birthday' song.



The Cake

Once the cake was iced, Baby Girl had fun adding the decorations.
I thought it was very appropriate that Tippy fell over :D



Candle Jar

Here is a shot of Baby Girl's birthday candle jar.  Each of the kids have one and I add the candles from their birthday cakes every year.  I like being able to pull out the jars along with my birthday decor.

(You can click here to see the rest of my birthday decor)

**********

I hope you enjoyed seeing how we celebrated Baby Girl's 7th birthday, thanks for stopping by!
-Jennifer


© Jennifer Adams Flowers 2016
  

No comments:

Post a Comment