Saturday, March 11, 2017

Winter Wrap-Up: Valentine's Day, Seasonal Art & Spring Cleaning

Welcome to my winter wrap-up!  Today I'm sharing our Valentine's celebration, a beautiful painting by my Baby Girl and a link to my master spring cleaning list.



Valentines

The top photo shows the valentines that Baby Girl made for her classroom.  Each student got a small treat box with a decorated valentine attached.

The photo on the bottom shows some of the valentines that the kids collected.



Valentine Brunch

Since the actual holiday fell on a school day this year, we celebrated with brunch on the Sunday before.  I used pink, hear-shaped plates (that I found last summer treasure hunting) and made pancakes, eggs, strawberry smoothies and of course, bacon roses for Husby 😊

You can click here to read all about how to make bacon roses.



Winter Cardinal

Baby Girl came recently home with this painting that she made in art class!  I love it!  This will absolutely be getting framed and incorporated into part of my winter decor 💗

**********

Since winter is finally winding down, it's time to think of spring and spring cleaning!  Now I must confess, I already completed my spring cleaning.....in January.....but for all you normal folks out there, here is the link to last year's post:

Spring Cleaning

I hope everyone is having a great weekend, thanks for stopping by!
-Jennifer

© Jennifer Adams Flowers 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment