Saturday, June 3, 2017

Summer Decor 2017

Welcome to June!
Here is a look at summer in our house this year:



Succulents

These are the succulents that I purchased last year and used to be in tiny, cube shaped white containers.  Something about the pots kept bugging me until I finally realized that they were too modern for my taste.  I ended up pulling them out and combining them all into one glass jar.  Much better!

The potted faux grass that you can see in the background was a treasure hunting purchase from last year.  It's in another spot now as I've moved a few things around - post coming soon!

You can click here if you want to see the succulents in their former containers.



Peaches!

I found these artificial peaches a few months ago at Good Will (I think they were around $2).  I already have a set of larger peaches, but none this exact size and color...so yeah...totally needed them 😉

You can click here to see the other peaches.



Lemon 'Tree'

Remember that artificial boxwood that I found at Good Will?  I couldn't decide if if was better suited for spring, summer or everyday decor so I just left it sitting on the counter (forever).  Finally, as I was getting out the summer decor, I ended up piling a bunch of faux lemons next to the boxwood.  After a couple of passed through the kitchen I thought, "I'm gonna stick those lemons in that bush!"  And the rest was history 😀

You can click here to read more about the thrifting haul where I found this boxwood.



Lush Green Grass

I found these crates of thick artificial grass while treasure hunting recently.  I paid $2.50 for the set and love how realistic they look.  All of the beauty, none of the allergies 😉



Lemonade

What's summer without a couple of glasses of ice cold lemonade?  And who am I without my obsession with all things artificial?  That's right, I've added fake lemonades to my collection - totally normal 😍

I received these as gifts with a few other faux food items as birthday and Christmas gifts this past year.  I'll post with photos of my other food items soon, but in the meantime - yay lemonade!!!

**********

I hope you enjoyed this summer decor update, thanks for stopping by!
-Jennifer

© Jennifer Adams Flowers 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment