Thursday, June 22, 2017

Easy to 'Make' 4th of July Headpiece






With the 4th of July coming soon, I thought I would share this easy to 'make' festive hair wreath.  I say 'make' because really it's ready to go, right from the store 😉



Starry Garland

I found this red, white & blue garland at Dollar Tree.  It comes already wound in a wreath shape that is the perfect size for a child's head.



Step 1 & Done!

All you have to do is take the end of the garland and wrap it around itself a couple of times to secure the wreath in place.  

Seriously, that's all I did here - remove cardboard, twist end, enjoy mother-of-the year status 😎



The Crowning

It was hot last year (surprise, surprise 😀) and my Baby Girl wanted to wear her hair in a bun.  I left a couple sections of hair out on the sides to wrap over the wreath and pin in place, and that was that.

You don't even have to get this fancy, the wreath could simply be placed on top of the child's loose hair.....but it's going to fall off.....in the dark.....so yeah, maybe pinning is best 😌

Add in glow sticks, a bag of popcorn, a firework display and you are all set for a great holiday!

**********

I hope you enjoyed this how-to post, thanks for stopping by!
-Jennifer

© Jennifer Adams Flowers 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment