Sunday, January 28, 2018

Winter Photography & Decor 2018


Welcome to a winter decor update!
Today I'm sharing a couple of family photos as well as a bit of my winter decor, enjoy:



Sledding Photos


One of my favorite ways to decorate is to use personal photos.  I have tons of pictures that I change in and out with every season/holiday/ etc.  Most of them feature the kids faces so in the interest of maintaining their anonymity, I'm only sharing a couple, but aren't these sledding pics adorable?!?!

I love the way that photos can help establish a certain mood within a space.



Snowflakes

I'm still using these old snowflake boxes that I purchased from Wal-Mart over 16 years ago!



Snowballs & Ice

The faux ice was a treasure hunting find.  The snowballs I made by gluing faux plastic snow (also found treasure hunting) to Styrofoam balls (Dollar Tree).



Baby Mittens & Hats

I am so glad that I saved the kid's cute little hats and mittens!  I love being able to pull them out every year and remember their tiny hands and faces 😍

(Husby isn't concerned with anonymity so I'm letting one of his ice fishing photos slip through here 😎)



Snowflakes & Winter Florals

My Baby Girl made the snowflake cut-outs at school during a previous year.  The white velvet poinsettias are left over from the welcome baby party that I had for my Little Man.

(You can click here to read more about that party)



Ice & Snow

Another snowflake cut-out and the rest of the faux ice and snow dress up this corner of the kitchen.

**********

I hope you enjoyed this winter decor post, thanks for stopping by!
-Jennifer

© Jennifer Adams Flowers 2018






No comments:

Post a Comment