Saturday, November 24, 2018

Christmas in Progress 2018

I was all set to take today completely off from blogging as I had planned to spend the entire holiday weekend putting up the Christmas trees and decorations.  But it turned out that I have two very eager helpers on my hands!  The kids and I managed to get almost everything done in two days so I thought, why not share a few pics?  I also added links to previous holiday posts check it out:



Kitchen Candy Tree

Click here for candy tree details and ornament hanging tips.



Dining Room Tree

Click here to read about this chocolate and gold decorative tree.
Click here to see the miniature village beneath the tree.



Living Room Tree

As of now, this tree is up and lighted with my decorative ornaments in place.  This is our main tree where we hang all of our personal ornaments collected over the years.  Remember how I said that the kids and I got almost everything done?  Well, since hanging our personal ornaments is a family traditions, well get those up when we are all home at the same time tomorrow afternoon 😊

Since the living room and dining room trees can be seen at the same time, I like for them to match a little bit.  In order to accomplish this I have a base layer of ornamentation for the living room tree that includes gold beaded garland, golden snowflakes and clusters of chocolate and gold bulb ornaments.  I tuck all of these elements into the depths of the bows and then we layer our personal ornaments on top. 

Click here to see how faux garland fills out an artificial tree.
Click here for my lighting tips and tricks.
Click here to create your own golden snowflakes or ornament clusters.



Ornaments

The kids and I unpacked and organized our personal ornaments into mixing bowls and baking trays.  This way each person can grab his or her collection and take them right over to the tree.

Click here to read all about those ornaments.

That's all for now, I hope everyone is having a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!
-Jennifer



© Studio 27 - By Jennifer Adams 2018




No comments:

Post a Comment