Saturday, December 22, 2018

17 Piece Wedding Package - Happy Christmas






Hello everyone!  I'm going to take a short break from blogging to enjoy the holidays, but all be back in early January with more design fun....Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle birthday party, anyone? 😁

For now, I thought I would kick off the holiday weekend by sharing some photos of this lovely Christmas inspired wedding set.  Constructed with red poinsettias, white dahlias, holly berries, gold accents and seasonal greenery, this collection is decked out for a seasonally festive wedding.
Check it out:



Bridal Bouquet



Maid of Honor & 'Toss' Bouquets



Bridal Party Bouquets



Corsages & Boutonnieres

**********

This 17 piece package is available in my Ebay store now!
You can see it and the rest of my inventory by clicking here

I hope you enjoyed this wedding package post.
Happy Holidays and thanks for stopping by!
-Jennifer



© Studio 27 - By Jennifer Adams 2018





No comments:

Post a Comment