Friday, July 31, 2026

Vintage Thrifted Finds - Rose Petal Place

 Vintage Toys


When I was little I had the daffodil doll from the Rose Petal Place collection.  I loved her a lot, but I really, really wanted the rose one.  Guess who I found at the thrift store?!  Read on to see more:



**********


Disclosure - This post may contain affiliate links.  If a purchase is made through an affiliate link then (at no additional cost to you) I will receive a commission.  You can read more about affiliate links here


**********

Vintage Toys

Rose Petal Place was a movie from 1984 in which a girl who had to move was sad to leave her garden.  When she cried and her tears fell upon the flowers, they came alive!  I never actually saw the movie, but I enjoyed playing with my daffodil doll 😊

I was browsing through the thrift store when I saw this bag misplaced in the home decor section.  I couldn't believe that I had found my Rose, and for only $2.99!  Iris was an awesome bonus!



Vintage Toys

Inside the bag were Iris and Rose, a little grubby but complete with accessories.



Vintage ToysVintage Toys

Into a bath they went and were laid out to dry.



Vintage Toys

Here they are all clean and fresh, don't they look lovely?



Vintage Toys
Vintage Toys

Here is a close-up of Rose.  The rhinestone teardrop jewels were one of my favorite parts of the dolls design.



Vintage Toys
Vintage Toys

And a close up of Iris as well.



Vintage Toys
Vintage Toys

The girls are now tucked away with a few other vintage toys that I've collected.  Maybe I should share what else I have in these bins? 



I hope you enjoyed this vintage toy post, thanks for stopping by!
-Jennifer

© Studio 27 by Jennifer Adams 2026


**********

This post was added to the following link parties:

No comments:

Post a Comment