I was super thrilled to stumble upon multiple Cabbage Patch dolls during a recent shopping trip, check them out:
**********
Disclosure - This post may contain affiliate links. If a purchase is made through an affiliate link then (at no additional cost to you) I will receive a commission. You can read more about affiliate links here
**********
I found 4 dolls total, 3 were priced at $4.99 and one was $2.99, so less than $20 total! I have no idea why the blond cornsilk hair girl was priced less, but I'm not complaining!
I removed all of the clothing and tossed it as well as the dolls that I intended to keep into the washer. When washing used toys like this, I like to add Oxy Clean in with my detergent, switch the settings to a gentle cycle and add in an extra rinse. Afterward I let the dolls air dry for several days before dressing. Any markings on the vinyl faces can usually be removed with a Magic Eraser.
One of the dolls was very damaged with severe spotting on the head. I figured that $4.99 was worth it for the outfit alone so I kept the clothing and tossed the doll. I looked up if it was possible to remove the spots (Cabbage Patch Pox), and found some saying that you could and others saying that you can't. Since I have to be careful with my allergies I decided not to mess with it. Such a shame, I loved those green eyes!
Here is everybody clean and dry from their wash. Of course they all get diapers 😉
The outfits came out nicely as well.
Aren't they cute with their hair combed and outfits on?
The tall one in the hot pink is an all vinyl Splash 'n Fun kid. I remember these as you could take them with you to the swimming pool or into the bath 😁
I hope you enjoyed this thrifted toy post, thanks for stopping by!
-Jennifer
© Studio 27 by Jennifer Adams 2026
**********
This post was added to the following link parties:






Wow, seeing these brought back childhood memories! I had a cabbage patch doll growing up in Africa. It had a soft body. I don't remember what her name was though. What do you do with all the toys? Are you a collector or do you resell them?
ReplyDeleteI'm a collector :)
Delete