If you know me, then you know that I love collecting! Some things have designated storage areas, like my playhouse shed for vintage food toys, my bakery closet for off season fake bakes, or my garden shed for my garden themed collection of faux plants and decor. I only have so much space though, so other collections have to be creatively tucked away. Here are a few of my hidden treasures:
**********
Disclosure - This post may contain affiliate links. If a purchase is made through an affiliate link then (at no additional cost to you) I will receive a commission. You can read more about affiliate links here
**********
In my front room, the table top surface behind couch is actually a dresser. I like the surface for decorating and the drawers hold one of my book collections. I don't need to access these books very often so being behind the couch isn't a big deal.
(This photo was taken last winter so you can see one of my Christmas villages on top)
Here is a peek inside those drawers, the complete collection of vintage Sweet Valley Twins/ Twins and Friends, Sweet Valley High, Sweet valley University novels!
Moving towards the corner in the same room is an end table underneath an electric fireplace.
In here I have my Zuru and Miniverse mini babies and mini baby foods.
Still in the front room, the tv stand is another dresser.
All of these contain vintage books as well, the complete Baby Sitters Club and Little House Series.
The top drawer of the corner cabinet has Miniverse food sets and the 1990s Little Miss dolls.
Here are better pics of the inside of that drawer:
I love these dolls!
Over by my desk I have a large, two sided cabinet. One half is all business, but the other half houses my complete collection of The Sims games and Strategy Guides.
Over in the dining room is this cabinet that features my faux cake collection. Underneath I have milk glass dishes and ...
...a couple little miniature pantries 😄 These are less of a collection and more of a hidden amusement, but I thought I'd share anyway!
If you like hidden whimsy, you might also enjoy this house gnome tour.
**********
I hope you enjoyed this hidden treasure post, thanks for stopping by!
-Jennifer
© Studio 27 by Jennifer Adams 2026
















No comments:
Post a Comment