Thursday, February 26, 2015

Winter White Roses (17 Pc Package) 2015

In my head the calendar works like this:

Spring = March, April & May
Summer = June, July & August
Fall = September, October & November
Winter = December, January & February

That means that SPRING will be here Sunday, March 1st!!!
(Yes it does too mean that, shhhh! Heeheehee!)

Since that is only two days away, I thought I better hurry up and share with you this winter white wedding package.  Check it out!



White Roses

I constructed this package with these gorgeous white roses.  Aren't they lush?!?!



Bridal Bouquet



Bridesmaid's Bouquets



Bridesmaid's Bouquets



Boutonnieres & Pin-On Corsages



'Toss' Bouquet



The 17 Piece Package

This 17 piece package can be found in my eBay.

Want to see what else is currently available?  Check out my eBay store here


I need to go prepare for SPRING now, thanks for stopping by!
:D :D :D

-Jennifer

© Jennifer Adams Flowers 2015








No comments:

Post a Comment