Friday, April 17, 2015

My Life In Pictures/ Photography (Easter 2015)

 With Spring in full swing I've had a busy few weeks around here, especially with our Easter celebrating.  Scroll on to see photos from what I've been up to.

(Some photos I did not watermark.  Feel free to use these as you wish!)



 
Apple Tart

Ok so this wasn't for Easter (we had it at St. Patrick's Day dinner) but how awesome is this apple tart made by my Father-In-Law?  Yep, I got to eat that :D



Easter Decor Bins

I decorated for Easter at the end of March.   So. Many. Eggs!
:D :D :D


(You can view my Easter decor by clicking here or here)



I also boiled a whole lot of eggs.....



.....and filled a whole lot of plastic eggs!



Sun Beam

I took the kids outside to do an Easter photo shoot and this sunbeam showed up in almost every picture!  I got a lot of cute photos of my kiddos too ;)



Jelly Beans!

These were too fun and pretty not to take a picture ;)



Bunny Peeps!

I used these for smoothies and to decorate my Easter cake and breakfast table.

(You can see photos of how these Peeps were used by clicking here)


And what is on the agenda now you ask?  A couple of garage sales, that's what!  I'll let you know if I find any good treasures ;)


Thanks for stopping by!
-Jennifer

© Jennifer Adams Flowers 2015



No comments:

Post a Comment