Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Spring Photography (2015)

Warmer weather means I've been taking the kids for walks in the sunshine.
It also means I've had the chance to take a few lovely Spring photos!

As usual, I've left off my watermark.
Feel free to save, use and share these photos as you wish!



Orange Tulips

These pretty little tulips are from my Mom's flower garden.



Forsythia

Another photo from my parent's backyard.



Hot Pink Crabapple

This is my most favorite tree ever.  Ever!!!
I love the way they smell :)



Yellow/ White Daffodils

Maybe I took this photo in my neighborhood.....Or maybe it was in the garden section of the Wal-Mart...Heeheehee!



White Blooms

I'm not sure what kind of three this is, but it sure was pretty!



Light Pink Crabapple

Almost as nice as the hot pink, but not quite ;)



Tiny Purple Grass Flowers

Ok, so these are actually probably considered weeds, but I loved collecting them as a little girl!

I hope you enjoyed these Springtime photos as much as I did taking them.  Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
-Jennifer

© Jennifer Adams Flowers 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment