Saturday, September 28, 2019

Treasure Hunting Haul - End of Summer 2019


Studio 27 by Jennifer Adams - Treasure Hunting Haul

Garage sale season may be winding down, but I'm still finding a few goodies here and there.  And while I'm always sad to say a temporary goodbye, I know there are always thrift stores to see me through the long, cold winter 😉😉😉

Take a look at some of my recent finds:



Candy Cane Christmas Decor - Treasure Hunting Haul
Candy Cane Decor

These cute little peppermint candies will make a great addition to my kitchen candy decor and at only .50 they were quite a deal!



Artificial Herb Decor - Treasure Hunting Haul
Artificial Herbs

I've been looking for some faux herbs for my kitchen window sit for awhile now.  These tiny rosemary and spearmint plants are just the right size and were only $1 for the set.



Harry Potter Candle Holders - Treasure Hunting Haul
"Harry Potter" Candle Holders

As soon as I saw these heavy duty candle holders ($5 each), I began imagining how nice they would be for an outdoor table.
My son, however insisted that they would make the perfect Hogwarts style accessory 😆



White and Pink Milk Glass, Jadeite - Treasure Hunting Haul
Milk Glass

You know I'm always happy to pick up some milk glass, but nothing beats Jadeite or my (very first) piece of pink 😍

The Jadeite plate and pink handled cup were $1 each while the white pieces were only .25

**********

And that's my end of summer haul!  I hope you enjoyed the treasure hunting post,
thanks for stopping by!

-Jennifer

© Studio 27 by Jennifer Adams 2019

**********

This post was added to the Finding Silver Pennies
and the Best of the Weekend weekly link parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment