Saturday, October 5, 2019

Fall Front Porch


Fall Florals & Pumpkins on the Front Porch

Welcome to fall!  
Today I'm sharing how I styled my front porch for the season using a mix of items I already owned plus a big batch of fall themed florals, check it out:




Treasure Hunting Haul:  Fall Florals for Outdoor Decor
The Haul

This entire pile of fall florals was picked up at a garage sale for FREE!  That's right, a box at the curb had all of this and more for no charge 😎

Since there was no cost involved I decided that I didn't mind if everything was ruined by wind, rain, sun and spiders (my god, the spiders) and I took it all outside.



Artificial Fall Florals and Pumpkins for Outdoor Decor
Bakers Rack & Strawberry Pots

I love the pops of orange mixed in with the green plants, milk glass and terra cotta.  I made sure to leave empty space here and there (including a couple of the containers) to keep things from being too cluttered.

You can click here if you want to see the porch when it was decorated for spring.



Artificial Fall Florals and Pumpkins for Outdoor Decor
Side Table

Here is a before and after of the side table empty and now filled for fall.  
The pumpkins are artificial as well and both ones that I already owned.



Artificial Fall Foliage for Outdoor Decor
Foliage Wreath

I pulled out one of my fall wreaths and layered it on top of this gold frame for the front door.  I enjoy the contrast of the formal look of the frame with the outdoorsy wreath.



Artificial Fall Flowers & Pumpkins for Outdoor Decor
Full View

Here's how neat and clean everything looked immediately after I finished.  As soon as the sun went down, those garden spiders came out and had a hay-day....but now it's ready for Halloween, right??? 😁



Artificial Fall Florals and Pumpkins for Outdoor Decor
Back Porch

I had enough of the artificial flowers left over that I decided to add some fall color to the back porch as well.  The addition of one of my ceramic pumpkins completed the look.

And that's my fall porch, both front and back!

**********

I hope you enjoyed this fall decor post, thanks for stopping by!
-Jennifer

© Studio 27 by Jennifer Adams 2019

**********

This post was added to the Finding Silver Pennies
and the Best of The Weekend weekly link parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment