Monday, May 5, 2014

Spring Decor 2014



After sharing our Easter decor, I thought a little bit of spring was in order.  Of course at our house that means seasonal flowers, encased in pretty glass jars.  The wreath I put together this season with a simple wreath form (found for .25!) and flowers I had left over from previous projects.  I'll be posting a how-to on this in the near future.




Have I mentioned that I love florals? And glassware?  And florals IN glassware?!?!  :D :D  I came upon the faux grass at a yard sale a couple of years ago and had to grab it for $1.  The person selling it had it with a bunch of plastic fish tank greenery, but I new it would be fabulous in a cake stand.  Open windows, sunshine, fresh air, the sound of lawn mowers and faux grass in  a glass cake dome...could life get any better? I'm thinking not!  :)

-Jennifer

© Jennifer Adams Flowers 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment