Thursday, October 23, 2014

Fall Photography 2014

Whatever it is that I'm doing, wherever it is that I go, I always have my camera ready.  You never know when the opportunity for an amazing photo will present.  I catch so many fond memories and beautiful scenes this way.  Here are a few from this fall:


(I left my watermark off of these photos, feel free to use and share however you would like!)















This is my favorite photo from this series.

I was walking to pick up Baby Girl from Kindergarten when I noticed how pretty the buses looked underneath the fall trees.  I love picking her up from school.  Each day the Little Man and I park at the far end of the parking lot and use his stroller to walk up to the building.  It's a great opportunity to get fresh air and exercise annnnd we get to see Baby Girl with her class on the playground.  There are so many sweet memories attached to this picture that I will probably end up framing it and adding it to the fall decor.

Life is awesome, enjoy every moment and never stop designing!


-Jennifer

© Jennifer Adams Flowers 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment