Saturday, November 15, 2014

Fall Hand & Foot Print Art 2014

Recently I shared the print art that I have framed as part of my Halloween decor, today I am sharing my 'fall' pieces.

These cute little pumpkins come out for September and November, take a look!

(Inspiration for each of these was found on Pinterest)

Baby Girl's Pumpkin

A simple orange painted circle and brown stem were all it took to create a pumpkin for this piece.  A bit of green paint on Baby Girl's hand and we stamped on a 'leaf'.  I used a Sharpie to add in the details after all of the paint was dry.



Little Man's Pumpkin

This year marks the first ever Fall season for the Little Man, so I wanted to add his footprint to our holiday decor.

Should have been pretty easy to do, right?  Nope, he's a strong and determined little booger, and stomping that foot just once wasn't enough.  He made sure to give a good stomp on me too, right on my cream colored leggings!  It came out in the laundry, but I'll always remember the determination that baby had to carry out his wishes :D

That determination is also the reason he 'paints' with his feet and not his hands; there is no way that child is letting me make anything resembling a hand print!  Maybe in the future.....

Design Tip:  Always, always. always pay a little more and get the washable paint/ markers/ etc. for the kiddos.  Your walls, furniture, carpeting and wardrobe will thank you ;)


I hope you enjoyed my cute little prints, thanks for stopping by!

-Jennifer

© Jennifer Adams Flowers 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment