Saturday, November 29, 2014

Fall Happenings/ My Life In pictures (November 2014)



 How have you been spending your beautiful fall days and cozy fall nights? 

Scroll down to see a few of the things going on around here in a 'Month of Pictures'.......



I found this pumpkin cider at Aldi.  They have the best little fun seasonal items!  It was pretty good, and Baby Girl enjoyed clinking her glass with Husby and I ;)



Apparently somebody does not share my views regarding fall decor.  I don't know exactly what the scarecrow lady did, but it looks like the Little Man won.....:D




We got a package in the mail, all the way from Idaho.  My Uncle Joel sent these homemade preserves; Crab Apple Syrup, Crab Apple Jelly, Apple Sauce, Plum Jam and Apple Butter.

Not only was I excited to receive these treats from his kitchen, but would you look at those pretty jars?  You know I'm going to be re-purposing those in some way! ;)




The Crab Apple Syrup we used right away on our Sunday pancakes, but the rest we saved for Thanksgiving.  I enjoyed having pink syrup, more syrups should be pretty colors :D

(Stay tuned for a Thanksgiving dinner post, coming soon!)



I celebrated a birthday with lots of treats!  

Baby girl made sure to put exactly 34 candles on my ice cream pie.  There was so much smoke we thought the smoke detectors were going to go off!  :D



In addition to a yummy pizza dinner, I was very excited to receive a copy of The Sims 4!  I have been playing The Sims for more than a decade now, and it is a major creative outlet for me.  I spend so much time designing in these games; architecture, landscaping, interior design, photography.....I pretty much go into every single pre-made lot or house and re-design it to my tastes.  It is so creatively satisfying!

I also got a new Christmas ornament; Ariel of the Little Mermaid.  Ariel is both my favorite Disney princess and favorite mermaid.  I still have my Ariel comforter from when I was nine years old, and yes I still use it!

Speaking of Christmas ornaments, I'll be posting soon with my holiday decor and tree decorating tips and tricks.  The last two days have been spent cleaning up from Thanksgiving/ fall and getting out all of the Christmas.  I have lots and lots to share!

Hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving holiday, thanks for stopping by!


-Jennifer

© Jennifer Adams Flowers 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment