Sunday, November 23, 2014

Thanksgiving Decor: My Printables (2014)

Thanksgiving day will be here soon, but there is still plenty of time to add a few printables to your holiday decor!  Keep scrolling to see the the printables I made last fall:

(Inspiration for each of these was found on Pinterest)

Be grateful
Give thanks
Eat pie

I found some pumpkin themed copy paper that I liked and decided to use it for this printable.  It was so easy to type this up, print and frame.  No stickers or paper layering was necessary, the pumpkin detailing of the paper was enough.

I think I purchased this package of copy paper at Hobby Lobby, but it could have been Wal-Mart or Dollar Tree.  I buy packs of copy paper all the time for projects like this, and to substitute as scrapbooking paper.  It's a cost effective way to add seasonal or themed details to your projects or scrapbook pages without having to purchase a lot of stickers or specialty papers.

Tip:  Copy paper is usually available in the rectangular 8.5 X 11 dimensions, while many scrapbooks come in larger, square sizes.  You can still use copy paper for these albums, you just have to get a little creative.  I like to keep in place my plain colored square album pages, and then layer a piece of the copy paper on top.  I place my pretty paper diagonally for added visual interest.

Another Tip:  Printables don't have to be framed, you can also easily incorporate them into your scrapbook albums.



Thankful:  The way
I feel when
I think of you

This printable I typed up onto cream colored copy paper and layered on top of a rustic brown piece of scrapbooking paper.  I added a few pumpkin stickers and a cream/ gold piece of matting before framing. 

Please excuse the glare, no matter where I moved the frame I could not get it to photograph properly!



Bless the food before us,
the family beside us,
and the love between us.

I printed this one onto cream colored paper that I layered over a golden toned background.  A couple of leaf stickers and it was ready to frame.

Hope you enjoyed my printables, thanks for stopping by!

-Jennifer

© Jennifer Adams Flowers 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment