Thursday, November 6, 2014

My Life in Pictures (October 2014)


It may be a few days into November, but today I'm sharing my 'Week in Pictures' for the last week of October.  It was a busy week, but a lot of fun!  

Take a look:


 I found the time to sew on this years Halloween quilt patches.  

I made the time actually.  I was gathering all of the Halloween decor to pack away when I realized that I forgot to update the Halloween quilt...oops!  :D



 We carved pumpkins.

The pumpkin on the left belongs to the Little Man, the one on the Right is Baby Girl's.  She designed it herself with the nose on the side of the face.  I think it's important to honor the creativity of the artist, so there you have it; a very 'Picasso' like Jack-O-Lantern!  :D



 I made up a little bag of 'ice cubes' to go with Baby Girl's Elsa costume.

The faux ice cubes are acrylic table decorations made by Wilton, and I found three containers of these for $3 the last time I went treasure hunting.  Since Baby Girl wants a Frozen themed birthday party next year, I bought them and stashed them away.  Then I realized I could use some for the Elsa Halloween costume!

I layered a couple squares of tulle on the counter top, added a handful of 'ice' and tied with blue ribbon.  I made the ribbon in a long loop so Baby Girl could carry it on her wrist.  She loved it!



 Halloween Surprises

The Great Pumpkin left a couple of treats for the kiddos in our house on Halloween morning!  Little Man got a shirt and pants set and Baby Girl got a new Berenstain Bears book.  They each also got a few of M&Ms.



 Snowy Hair Clips

My two little Elsa girls (Baby Girl and my niece) enjoyed their custom made hair accessories.  My niece was able to come down from Chicago for Halloween, they loved Trick-Or-Treating together!



Lots of candy was collected!



And, we even squeezed in an anniversary celebration!

In honor of my anniversary I'll be posting soon with pictures of my wedding flowers.  Since they were made with artificial flowers (of course), I still have them ;)

Also coming this month: Thanksgiving Decor and Celebration

Hope you enjoyed the post, thanks for stopping by!

-Jennifer

© Jennifer Adams Flowers 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment