Thursday, November 5, 2015

How We Celebrated: Halloween 2015

We had a fun Halloween weekend this year, here is how we celebrated:




Plates & Napkins

Our fun started with a holiday party for Baby Girl's classroom.  I brought these plates and napkins along with some candy, a favor and ....dum dum dummmmmm (scary music)....a busy toddler who had refused nap time that day...ahhhhhh!  Yes, he was invited, but still! :D



Classroom Favors

The Little Man was happy to help pass out these favors to Baby Girl's classmates.  He was also happy to try and steal scissors or M & Ms from anybody that wasn't watching :D 

It was a really fun and cute party, but man was I glad when the hour was up and I could get my tired sweetie home and into his bed! ;)



 Pumpkin Carving

These are the pumpkins we carved this year.  Baby Girl's pumpkin is on the left.  She drew six eyes and a scary mouth so her pumpkin would look like Raven from Teen Titans Go (I guess Raven is half demon and sometimes has a monster face).  

On the right is the pumpkin face I carved for the Little Man.  I'm laughing now as I type this because of my complete lack of effort when it comes to pumpkin carving.  Sorry folks, I just can't get in to it!  :D :D :D



 Pumpkin Seeds

We saved the seeds from carving and Husby baked them into a yummy treat.



Trick-Or-Treating!

A football player and a Lalaloopsy braved the pouring rain this year in search for treats.

Jewel Sparkles (the Lalaloopsy) stayed nice and dry with her own pink umbrella.  I too had an umbrella, but you know, there was a toddler to chase so I also got pretty wet.  Speaking of the toddler, he pretty much refused to stay under my umbrella so  his little candy pumpkin had to be emptied of water.  ...And then there was Daddy...who got completely and totally soaked in his efforts to help keep us dry by walking ahead and getting the truck on each street.

It was a great weekend with lots of fun and soooo much candy!  How did you celebrate?  Let me know and I might feature some of your ideas in a future post!

Thanks for stopping by!
-Jennifer

© Jennifer Adams Flowers 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment