Friday, November 13, 2015

Thanksgiving Decor (2015)

It's time for another holiday decor update post this time: Thanksgiving!
Come on in and see what's happening....



 Thanksgiving in the Kitchen

I added the pumpkin bowl and fall plate (from my recent fall treasure hunting haul) to the pumpkin pie plate that I already had.  I thought they looked nice grouped together with their similar coloring.

You can click here to read more about that 'Fall Haul' post.



 More in the Kitchen

I also swapped out my orange pumpkins for this gold one and added in one of my Thanksgiving printables.

You can click here to see how this nook looked before.
You can click here to see my Thanksgiving printables.



 Pumpkin Cupcake

I had to keep one of my hand-painted cupcake pumpkins, it now lives in the kitchen on a cake stand.

You can click here to read more about these pumpkins.
You can click here to see the rest of my kitchen cupcake decor.



Framed Onesie

I cut out the design from the Little Man's 1st Thanksgiving Onesie (last year) and popped it into a frame.  It looks pretty cute next to a photo of him at his very first Thanksgiving dinner.

You can click here to read a similar Onesie-turned-decor post.



 Glowy Pumpkin

A couple of weeks ago Mamaw gifted me with this adorable pumpkin that she has had for several years now.  One side is plain and the other features a jack-o-lantern face.  I used it in the kitchen for Halloween, then turned it around and moved it into the dining room for Thanksgiving.  Thanks Mamaw!

You can click here to see the rest of my Thanksgiving decor.

I hope you enjoyed this update post, thanks for stopping by!
-Jennifer

© Jennifer Adams Flowers 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment