Friday, November 20, 2015

My Life in Pictures: Birthday Fun!

It's birthday week for me and I've been having a great time!

I started off my celebration by having a lunch date with my Grandma, Mom and the Little Man.  After we finished eating, Mamaw (my Mom) took the Little Man back to her house so that my Grandma and I could do some shopping....where I ended up purchasing another Christmas tree!  This one is small at three feet and will be going in the kids room - post coming soon!

Yesterday the Little Man and I met up with Husby for another lunch date before heading to my parents house for a birthday dinner.  Check out the photos below:



 Candles!

 Baby Girl had a lot of fun helping Mamaw put these birthday candles on my cake and she didn't even need help with the spelling ;)



 Ariel Bag

The gifts that my parents purchased for me came wrapped up in this reusable Ariel tote!  Yay!



 Ariel Puzzle

One of the gifts included in the bag was this 3D Ariel puzzle.  After Baby Girl, Mamaw and I put it together, Baby Girl decided that she should keep it in her room.  Ok, fine, but I'm keeping my Ariel bag!!! :D

Tomorrow Husby and I have plans for a date day including dinner, a movie and a little more ice cream.  After that I'm going to be finishing up the weekend by starting on my Thanksgiving baking!

I hope you enjoyed this birthday post, thanks for stopping by!

-Jennifer

© Jennifer Adams Flowers 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment