Friday, January 25, 2019

Birthday Boy Party Ideas


Since I'm going to be busy this weekend with a special little boy and his Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle birthday party, Im posting a little earlier than usual.  I thought it would be fun to take a look back at the different themes I have used for his family parties and I'm sharing a list of those today.

Take a look and maybe borrow a few ideas for your own celebrations:




Most of the decor for this party consisted of my son's wooden Thomas The Train toys, but I did put together this little 'train' after seeing the idea on Pinterest.




Quite possibly my most favorite kids party ever (I love pirates!) I used toy swords, faux coins, wooden chests, foam bones and various other details to create a swashbuckling soiree




For this theme I went with high visibility orange on the tables (safety first!) topped with blueprints, toy work vehicles and an assortment of hardware and tools.



Hunting Theme

Natural colors for the table lines, fall foliage, shed antlers and spent ammunition made this party a hunter's haven.


**********

I hope you enjoyed this party idea post and maybe got a few ideas of your own, thanks for stopping by!
-Jennifer



© Studio 27 By Jennifer Adams 2019

**********


This post was added to the Silver Pennies Sundays link party.

**********

best of the weekend link party


This post was also added to the Best of the Weekend link party at both of the following blogs:


Calypso in the Country
B4 and Afters

**********



No comments:

Post a Comment