Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Winter Photography (2015)


March came in like a lion this year, with lots and lots of snow.  In honor of this last winter storm, I'm sharing some of my Aunt's personal winter photographs.

Did you hear me Mother Nature?  I said last...:D :D :D

My Aunt has a real talent for capturing nature's beauty, check it out:



 Frosty Berries



 Winter Pine



 Snowy Pine



 Icy View



 Birds in the Field



 Rural View



 Cardinal



 Preserved


 Frost



 Beyond the Fence



Early Morning

This one is my favorite.  If you look to the lower left, you can see the sun coming up.  I also like the way you can almost feel the stillness and cold of the morning.

Great work Auntie!

I hope you enjoyed these beautiful photos as much as I did, thanks for stopping by!

-Jennifer

© Jennifer Adams Flowers 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment